Carriage of Goods
The main types of cargo transportation are:
- carriage by road
- container carriage by sea
- carriage by rail (with loading from “freight car to freight car”)
- multimodal shipping solutions according to the following schemes:
а) container carriage by sea with further loading of the container to a trailer or a truck
b) carriage to our terminal in Riga with further loading to a train freight car
c) loading from a sea container to a train freight car
The Company transports the following main categories of goods:
- alcohol products:
We offer services of the excise warehouse in Riga with the provision of a comprehensive range of services.
- construction and special equipment:
mapping the route, obtaining special permits, providing a driver for oversized self-propelled machines
- compound feed, feed premixes and pre-starters
Among our customers are manufacturers of polyethylene, paper products, dry pack mortar, etc.
For convenience of our customers, we also provide customs brokerage services in the territory of the Baltic countries and customs clearance of imports to Russia (Pechory, St. Petersburg, and Moscow).